This whimsical women's yukata gently used vintage in a mustard yellow color with white and pink floral accents. Yukata are an informal type of Japanese kimono and are great kimono for anyone new to wearing kimono. Typically hanhaba obi is worn with this kind of kimono.
- Yukata Condition: B+, gently used vintage without major flaws that impact presentation or structure. May have some minor flaws that do not impact wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Length (does NOT include collar): 62 in - 157.48 cm
- Bottom Hem Width: 52.5 in - 133.35 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell.