Colorful yellow and red flowers create bursts of color on this stylish vintage women's yukata. The dark blue style background of this yukata is more in line with traditional styles. Yukata are ideal for wearing during hot weather at informal occasions, and are worn with a hanhaba obi. If you are new to dressing yourself in a kimono, or just want a fun casual kimono to wear yukata are a favorite pick for people all over the world.
- Yukata Condition: B+, this vintage yukata is in good ready to wear shape with only minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Kimono Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
Red & Dark Blue Yukata
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi