This white woman's Ro juban is intended to be worn under Japanese kimono such as yukata or a ro kimono. This is a light summer weight article of clothing. Ro is nown for being a very lose open weave of fabric, ideal for wearing when the weather is warmer.
- Juban Condition: B+, this juban has no noteworthy flaws and is ready to wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 26 in - 66.04cm
- Total Length: 52.5 in - 133.35 cm
- Liner: unlined
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, datejime, haneri
Most Japanese kimono require wearing a juban under them as juban help protect kimono from your natural skin oils and sweat.