This elegant vintage women's furisode is lined, with a full-width collar. Furisode are formal kimono worn by younger unmarried ladies on special occasions. This kimono is most likely made of silk, and has long arching decorative ribbons paired alongside a silk weaving spindle wrapped in silk thread. the spindles feature beautiful pops of color and designs that include botanical elements such as various flowers.
A juban is worn under this kind of kimono, and most typically a fukuro or maru obi is paired with it.
- Furisode Condition: B+, gently used with minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Length: 58 in - 147.32 cm
- Sleeve Length: 36 in - 91.44 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)