This delightful vintage furisode for younger unmarried women is a rosey pink color, with a color gradient shift to black. this furisode is decorated in multi-seasonal flowers that are paired with a traditional drum. Among the plants on this furisode are sakura, bamboo, and chrysanthemum flowers. A juban is normally worn under this kind of formal kimono, and a fukuro obi is most often paired with them.
- Furisode Condition: B+, gently used minor flaws that have no impact on wear or presentation. Ready to wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52.5 in - 133.35 cm
- Back Width: 25.25 in - 64.135 cm
- Length: 63 in - 160.02 cm
- Sleeve Length: 40.5 in - 102.87 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: Synthetic exterior and organic interior, potentially silk
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)