Make a statement with this elegant vintage formal furisode for younger women. The main color of this furisode is a regal royal blue which upon it are clouds with wave patterns in white and gold, as well as lush plum blossoms in full bloom. Many of the plum blossom flowers on this furisode are embroidered. The embroidery on this furisode makes us of metallic colored golden thread to give it shimmer and play in the warmth of light, creating an elegant statement. This kind of kimono is considered very formal attire and is worn by only young women who are unmarried.
A juban is worn under this kind of kimono, and most typically a fukuro or maru obi is paired with it.
- Furisode Condition: B+, gently used with minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Length: 68 in - 172.72 cm
- Sleeve Length: 42 in - 106.68 cm
- Collar: Full, with Date-eri sewn in
- Liner: Full
- Mons: None
Did you know by becoming a member of this site you can keep track of your order history, and even make comments on our kimono blog and interact with us on the site? Site members also get email updates and insight into sales first. Even better we respect our site members' privacy and will keep your account details private. Joining our site is fast, free, and easy :)