Long hanging elegant flowering branches of wisteria flowers are intermingled among delightful fluffy peony flowers on this modern cotton women's yukata. The colors and style of this yukata is much more in line with modern styles, and is a trendy statement. The flowers on this yukata make it ideal for wearing all spring and summer once the warmer weather arrives.
The kind of obi worn with yukata are typically hanhaba obi. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather, and are not winter attire typically.
- Yukata Condition: B+, this vintage yukata is in good ready to wear shape with subtle minor flaws and some faint scattered discolorations that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Kimono Length: 63.5 in - 161.29 cm
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
Royal Purple & Blush Pink Yukata
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi