This delightful vintage women's kimono is from Japan and has on it a bold overall design made up of autumn color tones. Mixed into the design is a landscape with many small fine details. The interior liner of this kimono is potentially made of silk.
A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B-, this kimono suffers from a variety of visible discolorations.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 58.5 in - 148.59 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.