This kimono may possibly be an antique that had its lining updated at some time. Regardless of its advanced age, this beautiful Japanese kimono makes a statement. The overall color of it is royal purple, and it features in white an overall botanical design.
A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B, this kimono is in overall ready to wear condition and has some faint discolorations. It may be possible to carefully clean the discolorations. This kimono is older.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 58 in - 147.32 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Material Estimiate: Organic fibers
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.