This luxurious vintage silk furisode is mostly royal blue and has been paired with a white, blue, and lavender purple design that features chrysanthemum flowers. On the front left panel, there is silver embroidery. The interior lining of this kimono is silk.
- Furisode Condition: B+, some minor flaws in the form of some faintly visible discolorations that have no serious on wear or presentation. The interior of the kimono is yellowed with age, which has no effect on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 53 in - 134.62 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Total Length: 63 in - 160.02 cm
- Sleeve Length: 42 in - 106.68 cm
- Lined: Full
- Mones: None
- Collar: Full
Furisode are a type highly formal Japanese kimono worn by unmarried younger women, and are typically worn with a fukuro obi atop it and a juban under it. The long swinging sleeves of this kimono are signature to its look and make them highly sought after by collectors.