This delightful contemporary juban is most likely made from cotton, and is lightweight. The pattern is in a patchwork style with individual sections featuring traditional Japanese design elements such as manji, plum blossoms, and waves. This juban will be easy to care for, and can be carefully washed.
- Juban Condition: B+, this gently used juban has some minor flaws that when worn under a kimono will not impact wear or presentation. A han-eri needs to be attached to the collar of this juban.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47 in - 119.38 cm
- Back Width: 22.5 in -57.15 cm
- Total Length: 45 in - 114.3 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half (recommend purchasing a haneri and attaching it)
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.