This rustic red Japanese kimono features a fine overall pattern made up of a great many tiles in cloud formations. The tiles are outlined in black and have many traditional designs within including manji and botanical designs. This kind of women's kimono is considered casual attire.
A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B+, gently used condition without major noteworthy flaws or significant visible discoloration. Minor flaws at most.
- Wrist To Wrist: 54 in - 137.16 cm
- Back Width: 27 in - 68.58 cm
- Total Length: 59.5 in - 151.13 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.