This elegant rustic red-orange vintage women's kimono features meisen, and is decorated with a rose design. The retro nature of this type of kimono makes it popular among collects for its unique sense of style.
A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B+ this kimono is without noteworthy flaws that distract from wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in -62.23 cm
- Total Length: 58.5 in - 148.59 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.