This elegant vintage haori for women is mostly a spring green color with orange chrysanthemum flowers. If this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori him and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached.
Haori are coats typically worn atop of Japanese kimono, but can also be worn with everyday casual attire such as with pants and a shirt.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage ready to wear condition and has some faint visible discolorations. Will have some very minor flaws. The minor flaws on this haori might be possible to carefully clean.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Haori Length: 30 in - 76.2 cm
- Material Estimate: Silk interior and blend exterior
- Mons: None
Be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Spring Green & Orange Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.