This delightful antique women's Japanese kimono is salmon pink with off-white and red flowers. A juban is normally worn under this kind of traditional kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of traditional kimono. Our traditional kimono are directly imported from Japan.
This antique kimono is most likely from the taisho period.
- Kimono Condition: B, without major noteworthy flaws, ready to wear. Due to its advanced age there is some faint overall dirt and minor flaws.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Back Width: 22 in - 55.88 cm
- Total Length: 57 in - 144.78 cm
- Liner: Partial
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Organic, potential silk
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.