This vintage sandy beige edo komon is in ready-to-wear condition and is a popular choice for women looking for semi-formal attire that can be worn in many social settings. The design on this edo komon is made up of a great many small fine fans. Typically this kind of kimono is considered semi-formal attire and is worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi. These kinds of kimono are popular as semi-formal attire and are typically worn to special occasions such as tea ceremonies.
- Kimono Condition: B+, some faint minor discolorations on one sleeve, and a few other spots. The lining has aged some.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Back Width: 22 in - 55.88 cm
- Total Length: 57 in - 144.78 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
- Material Estimate: Silk interior, potential synthetic exterior
To learn about our upcoming sales, weekly restock, and more join our email list.