This delightful vintage women's michiyuki will make a stylish statement in any collection and is a sort of yellow-green color with an abstract design. Michiyuki are coats worn atop of Japanese kimono to protect them from dirt during travel, and eating. Most often michiyuki are made from easy to clean materials and are great for protecting your own kimono.
- Michiyuki Condition: B+, gently used vintage with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Haori Length: 32 in - 81.28 cm
- Material Estimate: Orangic (interior) & Synthetic (exterior) Materials
- Mons: None
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Sandy Brown & Rustic Blue Michiyuki
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.