This vintage women's yukata is blue with scattered white and yellow hibiscus flowers, and in english the writing 'wind & surf'. Yukata are made from lightweight cotton. Yukata are worn with a hanhaba obi. Due to how casual these kinds of Japanese kimono are they require fewer accessories making them a favorite starting point for beginners.
- Yukata Condition: B+, gently used vintage with minor faint discolorations that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 61.5 in - 156.21 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Yukata Brand: Sugarless Gal
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata. Check out the rest of our online kimono store to discover a great selection of casual Japanese kimono, furisode, haori, obi, and more! To be among the first to know about sales, and special events join our 'kimono insider' email list.