This delightful vintage women's haori is on the outside a blue and black basketweave design, and on the interior of the haori is a beautiful beige color peacock themed design. This haori is semi-formal due to the presence of a single mon on the back.
Haori are coats worn atop of Japanese kimono and are meant to hang open in the front to better show off the kimono under it. Our haori come with their haori himo. Instead of removing haori himo and selling them separately, we leave haori himo attached. If this haori came to us with haori himo attached, they will be left in place and are included with the purchase.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage Japanese haori has some minor flaws and discolorations
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Haori Length: 34 in - 86.36 cm
- Material Estimate: Orangic (interior) & (exterior) Materials, potentially silk
- Mons: 1
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.