This vintage blue and grown juban for men features stripes and intermixed among them are various coins and writing. Juban are worn under Japanese kimono, with the collar and hints of the sleeves visible when worn under a traditional kimono. Additionally, a decorative collar called a haneri may be added to the collar of a juban to change up the look, and also protect the neckline of the juban and kimono from natural body oils and sweat.
- Juban Condition: B+ some minor flaws that do not impact wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Length: 53.5 in - 135.89 cm
- Liner: Partial
- Collar: Half
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Juban are popular to wear as loungewear, and even a few have become smoking jackets over the years.