This delightful vintage women's juban is an overall soft beige color with soft baby pink flowers and other botanical elements. The juban needs to have an han-eri attached to it. Juban are worn under kimono to help protect the kimono from the natural oils and swear on human skin. When worn under a kimono the juban collar and some of the sleeves will be seen.
- Juban Condition: B, this juban is older and has faded and picked up some overall discoloration as the natural fibers have aged. The juban can be hand-washed with care. This juban can be worn under a kimono and present well.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 45.5 in - 115.57 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Full
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.