A sweeping landscape made up of various botanical elements which includes embroidered flowers decorates this beautiful vintage women's furisode. Furisode are a highly formal type of kimono worn by younger unmarried women to special occasions. Fukuro obi are commonly paired with this type of kimono, and a juban is worn under it.
- Furisode Condition: B, some minor flaws in the form of some faint visible discolorations but in overall ready to wear condition. There are some faint discolorations on the interior lining.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Total Length: 61.5 in - 156.21 cm
- Sleeve Length: 44.25 in - 112.395 cm
- Lined: Full
- Mones: 0
- Collar: Full (worn folded in half with an eri-shin in it for stiffness)