This gently used vintage women's haori is a rich stormy blue color and upon it are various pine needles in white. Haori are coats worn atop of kimono and are meant to hang open in the front to better show off the kimono under it.
- Haori Condition: B, gently used vintage with some faint minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. There are some faint discolorations on this haori, however, the busy nature of the pattern makes them difficult to detect.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48.5 in - 123.19 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Haori Length: 28.5 in - 72.39 cm
- Material Estimate: Orangic & Synthetic Materials
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Stormy Blue & White Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.