The delightful vintage women's haori is an overall sunflower yellow color and has a plaid design on it in red and black made up of fine thin lines. This haori is potentially made of synthetic fabric, making it great for protecting kimono worn under them. Haori are coats worn atop of Japanese kimono.
- Haori Condition: B+, gently used vintage without north worthy flaws. Great condition, with only some slight natural aging of the interior.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Haori Length: 29.5 in - 74.93 cm
- Material Estimate: Synthetic
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Sunflower Yellow & Red Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.