This cheerful yellow women's kimono features geometric circular shapes in dark blue. This kind of kimono is informal and is most likely made from an easy to care for synthetic material. A juban is worn under this type of kimono, and most commonly a nagoya obi is paired with it.
- Kimono Condition: B, this kimono has a few minor faint flaws in the form of some faint dirt around the bottom hem which may be possible to wash out.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 56 in - 142.24 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.