This vintage women's iromuji kimono is an elegant sunshine yellow color and features a rinzu composed of chrysanthemum flowers. Iromuji are a semi-formal to formal style of Japanese kimono worn by women, and are a favorite for people who practice tea ceremony. A juban should be worn under this kind of kimono, and a nagoya obi atop it.
- Iromuji Condition: B+, needs to be ironed with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 58 in - 147.32 cm
- Collar: Full (needs erishin collar stiffener)
- Liner: Lines
- Mons: None
Japanese kimono requires a variety of accessories to be worn in a traditional style. Contrary to popular belief the kimono is not held onto a person by the obi. Obi largely served a decorative role without any functional role. Kimono accessories such as koshihimo play the role of actually holding a kimono on a body.