A great many fine small red flowers create a repeating pattern on this sunshine yellow women's haori. The pattern on this haori is somewhat like those found on Edo Komon, but not as fine. Haori are coats worn atop of kimono and are meant to hang open in the front to better show off the kimono under it.
- Haori Condition: A, this haori is potentially unused and new vintage stock. There are tags still on this haori.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24.5 in - 62.23 cm
- Haori Length: 29 in - 73.66 cm
- Material Estimate: Silk & Poly
Our online kimono store has new stock added to it weekly. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, special events, and more join our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
Sunshine Yellow & Red Haori
Our haori come with their haori himo. When we inspect and review each haori, we make it a point not to remove and resell the haori himo if they are with the coat. Most of our haori have haori himo attached, though there will be some exceptions. Haori himo come in a wide variety of styles, lengths, and colors.