Flowers arranged as if they were waves decorate this violet silk vintage furisode. Furisode are a formal type of kimono worn by younger unmarried ladies, and are paired with a juban and fukuro or maru obi. These types of kimono are considered some of the most lavish kimono, and are meant to make a bold statement about the young lady wearing it.
- Furisode Condition: B+ some very faint minor flaws that have no impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51.5 in - 130.81 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Sleeve Length: 40 in - 101.6 cm
- Total Length: 62 in - 157.48 cm
- Mons: Zero
- Lined: Lined
- Collar: Full