This vintage Japanese kimono will make a statement anywhere it goes. This authentic kimono has a delightful multi-color stripe design on it. This Japanese kimono was directly imported from Japan.
A juban is normally worn under this kind of kimono to both protect the kimono from the natural oils on skin, and also to enhance modesty. Nagoya obi are popular choices for the kind of obi paired with this kind of elegant informal Japanese kimono.
- Kimono Condition: B+, this kimono is in overall ready to wear condition and has some faint flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. This kimono would benefit from careful ironing.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full
- Material Estimate: Organic (interior) & Synthetic (exterior)
Love kimono and Japanese culture? Join our site to get family-friendly emails directly to your email inbox with information and dressing tips about Japanese kimono, and learn about Japanese culture and art. Members of our site can track their pending orders, see their order history, and are the first to learn about sales.