Bold verticle stripes made up of arrows paired with pink flowers cover this antique silk Japanese kimono from the Taisho era. Taisho era kimono are popular for their longer than average sleeves, and beautiful designs.
- Kimono Condition: B, this kimono has overall wide spread visible discolorations. For it's age this kimono is in nice condition.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Back Width: 22 in - 55.88 cm
- Sleeve Length: 28.5 in - 72.39 cm
- Total Length: 54.5 in - 138.43 cm
- Collar: Full
- Liner: Full
Violet & Slate Blue Japanese Kimono