The overall pattern on this vintage women's Japanese kimono is that of dark blue arrows. This kind of kimono is ideal for cooler weather, and would typically be worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi atop it.
- Kimono Condition: B, gently used with minor flaws in the form of some faint discolorations that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. There is a faint discoloration on the back.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 in - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 60.5 in - 153.67 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
White & Dark Blue Japanese Kimono
Our selection of authentic kimono are directly imported from Japan. Many of the kimono and their designs offered are unique, and one of a kind. The majority of kimono we offer are vintage and gently used, however, we also import a divine selection of real new kimono as well. Regardless of what you purchase from us, do so with the confidence that we offer only the finest of traditional Japanese kimono at affordable prices.