This vintage silk furisode features a bold kiku design with gold accents. Kiku is the term for the chrysanthemum flower. Furisode are a kind of formal kimono that is most commonly worn by younger unmarried ladies. The obi most commonly worn with this kind of kimono is a fukuro obi.
- Furisode Condition: B, minor flaws that do not have much impact wear or presentation of the kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50 inches - 127 cm
- Back Width: 24 1/2 inches - 63 cm
- Back Length: 66 inches - 168 cm
- Sleeve Length: 37 inches - 94 cm
Our online kimono store is packed full of authentic Japanese kimono, obi, kitsuke kimono dressing accessories, tabi socks, and more! To be among the first to know about sales, special events, and new kimono for sale consider following us on social media or joining our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
White Furisode Kimono
All orders ship from NW Ohio with a tracking number and $50 insurance via USPS. Customers will be sent an email when their order is shipped, which includes their tracking number.