This off white silk furisode is a stunning work of art. This Japanese kimono itself is decorated with various fans that feature natural elements found in various seasons. All of the decorative elements on this authentic kimono are hand-painted, making it a unique work of textile art. These kinds of Japanese kimono are worn by younger unmarried ladies in formal social settings.
- Furisode Condition: B+ very minor flaws that do not impact wear or presentation in the form of faint stains
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124 cm
- Back Width: 23.25 in - 59 cm
- Back Length: 59.25 in - 150 cm
- Kimono Sleeve Length: 40 in - 101.5 cm
The authentic Japanese kimono we offer for sale are in ready to wear, or collect condition. The majority of our kimono come straight out of Kyoto, Japan. We not source our kimono from Ebay, or Ragstock. You can buy from us online, or visit our 'pop up shop' all over the USA. Stop by our schedule to check out our schedule, or join our 'Kimono Insider' email list to be among the first to know about special events and sales.