This white silk furisode features a cloud design created with shibori. Furisode are a kind of formal Japanese kimono worn by younger unmarried in formal social settings. Typically a fukuro obi is worn atop this kind of kimono, and a juban with haneri is worn under a furisode. It is liklely that this furisode is made from silk.
- Furisode Condition: B, this kimono is gently used with some minor flaws in the form of some dirt around the edges of the shibori.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 60 cm
- Sleeve Length: 36.5 in - 93 cm
- Total Length: 61 in - 155 cm
- Kimono Collar: Full
- Lined: Yes
- Mons: 0
Our online kimono store is packed full of authentic Japanese kimono, obi, kitsuke kimono dressing accessories, tabi socks, and more! To be among the first to know about sales, special events, and new kimono for sale consider following us on social media or joining our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
All orders ship from NW Ohio with a tracking number and $50 insurance via USPS. Customers will be sent an email when their order is shipped, which includes their tracking number.