An elegant grey watercolor style landscape pattern covers this white women's kimono. This kimono is most likely made from an easy to care for synthetic material. This kind of kimono is informal and is most typically worn with a juban under it, and a nagoya obi atop.
- Kimono Condition: B, the full width collar has finat discolorations along where the collar is folded in half and worn closest to the neck.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42 cm
- Total Length: 60 in- 152.4 cm
- Liner: Full
- Collar: Full (needs erishin)
We add new stock to our online store weekly, the majority of which is imported directly from Japan. To be among the first to know about sales, new stock, and more sign up for our 'Kimono Insider' email list.