Clouds and tiles are the main decorative design on this juban. Juban are a kind of under garment that is worn under a Japanese kimono, with the collar visible under the kimono in a sort of layered look. This juban is most likely made from easy to care for syntehtic material. There is not a haneri attached to this juban so needs one added to it.
- Juban Condition: B+, this juban has some minor flaws that have no impact on wear or presentation when under a kimono. This juban needs a new haneri.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in 126 cm
- Back Width: 12 in - 31 cm
- Sleeve Length: 24 in - 61 cm
- Juban Length: 46 in - 117 cm
- Lined: Yes
- Collar: Half
Take the time to explore our online Japanese kimono store. We have a selection of over 1,100 authentic kimono in stock ranging from casual yukata to very formal furisode. Additionally we offer a selection of accessories such as haori, obi, and juban.
We understand that sometimes there is a need to return an item. Please contact us regarding returns. Most returns incure a 25% restock fee, without shipping refunded. Please double check with us the details of your order, and read all of the provided information with each product, or ask us questions before ordering.