This vintage white women's juban features a floral rinzu. This juban is in need of a haneri. Juban are worn under Japanese kimono, and require a few accessories to be worn in a traditional manner. Juban help protects the inside of Japanese kimono from the oils naturally present on human skin. When worn properly the collar and a hunt of the sleeves at the wrist are visible under the kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, this vintage juban has some small scattered discolorations and minor flaws that have no impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Total Length: 46 in - 116.84 cm
- Liner: Unlined
- Collar: Half (needs haneri)
Common juban accessories include but are not limited to: han-eri, eri-shin, and datejime.