This particular solid white juban is ready to wear, and is made from an easier to care for blended partial synthetic fabric. Solid white juban are considered slightly universal in terms of which formality of kimono they are worn with, and also the maturity of the person wearing them. Solid white juban are favored for more formal kimono attire. A haneri should be purchased and attached to this juban's collar.
- Juban Condition: B+, this juban has only very minor flaws that do not distract from the quality or presentation of it. Due to its vintage age, this juban has faded slightly with age.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 47 in - 119.38 cm
- Liner: Partial, lined sleeves.
- Collar: Half (needs haneri)
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime