This elegant vintage women's juban is in the style of those worn in warm and hot weather, and is solid white. The fabric of this juban is lightweight and sheer. Sewn onto this juban are himo. Juban are worn under kimono to protect the kimono from the natural oils, dirt, and swear found on human skin. When worn properly the collar and hints of the sleeves of the juban are seen when worn under the kimono.
- Juban Condition: B+, this gently used juban is in ready-to-wear condition with some minor flaws that will have no impact on wear or presentation when under a kimono.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Total Length: 48 in - 121.92 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Organic
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.