This white and navy blue onsen kimono has a geometric link design. Onsen are a very informal kind of kimono typically worn only in the privacy of one's home, or at a bathhouse. This kind of kimono is not normally worn in public and is a perfect house robe for lounging and bathing. This type of kimono is unisex.
- Onsen Condition: B+, gently used onsen kimono is in good ready-to-wear shape with subtle minor flaws that will not impact wear or presentation. This yukata would benefit from careful ironing.
- Wrist To Wrist: 45 in - 114.3 cm
- Back Width: 21.5 in - 54.61 cm
- Kimono Length: 58.5 in - 148.59 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
White & Navy Blue Onsen Kimono
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi