This classic women's yukata is more in a traditional style. The background of this yukata is white, and upon it a dark blue design that includes iris flowers.
The kind of obi worn with yukata are typically hanhaba obi. What color of hanhaba obi you pair with this kimono is a personal choice, however, the Japanese style embraces contrasting complimenting colors. Yukata are normally only worn during the months of warmer weather and are not winter attire typically.
- Yukata Condition: B+, gently used yukata is in good ready to wear shape with subtle minor flaws and some faint scattered discolorations that have no serious impact on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Kimono Length: 57.5 in - 146.05 cm
- Material Estimate: Cotton
Please look at our kimono shop for further kimono accessories to help complete your kitsuke - such as obi, han eri, koshihimo, and haori. Yukata do not require many accessories to be worn but do require a koshihimo, which we sell. Hanhaba obi are normally worn with yukata.
White & Navy Blue Yukata