This elegant vintage women's juban is mostly white with peach and pink flowers. Juban are worn under kimono to protect the kimono from the natural oils, dirt, and swear found on human skin. When worn properly the collar and hints of the sleeves of the juban are seen when worn under the kimono.
- Juban Condition: B, this gently used juban is in ready-to-wear condition with some minor flaws that will have no impact on wear or presentation when under a kimono. The primary issue with this juban is that a seam on the shoulder of a sleeve is coming undone, and needs to be redone.
- Wrist To Wrist: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Back Width: 22.5 in - 57.15 cm
- Total Length: 47.5 in - 120.65 cm
- Liner: None
- Collar: Half
- Recommended Additional Accessories: erishin, haneri, datejime
- Material Estimate: Organic, most likely cotton
Have you considered joining our site? It's free. Site members can track their order history, find their tracking numbers with all orders, and are among the first to know about upcoming sales and special events.