This beautiful white and pink gradient furisode juban is made of silk. This juban is in need of a han-eri and collar stiffener, as well as a date jime to be worn properly under a furisode. when worn properly the collar and hints of the sleeves are visible under the furisode. This juban is lined, making it ideal for wearing in cooler weather.
- Juban Condition: B+, some very minor flaw in the form of finat discolorations that will not impact wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 129.54 cm
- Back Width: 25 in - 63.5 cm
- Sleeve Length: 41 in - 104.14 cm
- Total Length: 50 in - 127 cm
- Liner: Lined
- Collar: Half
Juban help protect kimono from the natural oils present on our skin. Kimono generally are always worn with a juban under them, with the collar visible and hints of the sleeves. Need a han-eri? We have many for sale.