This vintage white and pink silk Kakeshita kimono features 5 mons. This Japanese kimono has a padded hem which helps it to drag elegantly on the floor. This kind of kimono is intended to be worn trailing on the ground. This kind of kimono is mainly intended for bridal wear, however some people use them for Maiko/Geisha cosplay.
- Kakeshita Condition: B, minor flaws in the form of some faint discolorations and some dirt.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 125 cm
- Sleeve Length: 41.5 in - 106 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 61 cm
- Total Length: 69 in - 175.5 cm, intended to drag on the floor
- Kimono Collar: Full
- Lined: Yes
Our online kimono store is packed full of authentic Japanese kimono, obi, kitsuke kimono dressing accessories, tabi socks, and more! To be among the first to know about sales, special events, and new kimono for sale consider following us on social media or joining our 'Kimono Insider' email list.
White & Pink Kakeshita Kimono
All orders ship from NW Ohio with a tracking number and $50 insurance via USPS. Customers will be sent an email when their order is shipped, which includes their tracking number.