This brand new yukata set comes from Tokyo Disney and is not sold online. Included in this yukata set are 4 themed parts: 1 yukata, 1 Rapunzel hand fan, one pink easy obi, and a set of geta. These sets can only be bought at the Tokyo Disney park. This yukata set is officially licensed and features it's branded tags. These sets are limited runs.
- Yukata Set Condition: A, brand new unused in it's packaging. This set has never been worn or opened. the plastic packaging is not in great condition, but the set itself has no damage. These are limited edition offical Disney yukata.
- Yukata Length: 64.17 in - 163 cm (roughly)
- Wrist To Wrist: 51 in - 134 cm (roughly)
- Geta Size: Unknown, assume petite.
- Disclaimer: Ohio Kimono, LLC makes no claims to ownership or copyrights belonging to Walt Disney, and is not affiliated with Walt Disney.
All online orders ship from our warehouse located in Ohio. Online orders include tracking and are sent via USPS.
White Rapunzel 4 Part Yukata Set
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi
Direct cooperation with other small businesses located in Japan ensures that we are able to source and acquire the finest of authentic kimono. Each and every single yukata we import is individually inspected and checked to ensure authenticity and quality. In addition to yukata, we also offer a selection of kitsuke dressing accessories. Of the many different kinds of Japanese kimono that exist, yukata are regarded as some of the most fun and it is socially acceptable to enjoy more flash designs and colors with them. Because yukata are worn during hot weather in Japan, yukata will always be made from comfortable lightweight cotton which is often also machine washable.