Arching blades of white wild grass decorate this sage green vintage women's haori. Haori are meant to hang open in the front, and do not close. Haori are coats worn atop of Japanese kimono, and serve as a fashionable coat for them.
- Haori Condition: B+, minor flaws, without major or noteworthy flaws that impact presentation or wear.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49.5 in - 125.73 cm
- Back Width: 23.5 in - 59.69 cm
- Kimono Length: 30 in - 76.2 cm
- Mon(s): None
Have you considered joining our website as a member? Members of this website enjoy access to their order history with tracking numbers, are able to develop a wishlist, and more. Additionally we respect your privacy, and will never sell or give out the information of our members to outside parties without your express consent, your privacy matters to us. So, why not join?
White & Sage Green Haori
Kimono require a variety of additional parts to wear in a traditional manner that observes Japanese customs. This list is a minimum baseline for what accessories we recommend you own for wearing your yukata. Without critical accessories such as koshihimo a kimono will not have a flattering or graceful look when worn. Because yukata are informal attire for when the weather is hot, they do not require as many parts to wear.
- Recommended additional parts: 2 Koshihimo, 1 obi-ita, 1 hanhaba obi