This vintage women's Japanese kimono features an overall landscape design with multi-seasonal botanical elements. There is extra fabric in the seams of this kimono which could be let out to increase its girth a few inches.
- Kimono Condition: B+, this kimono has some minor flaws that have no noteworthy effect on wear or presentation.
- Wrist To Wrist: 49 in - 124.46 cm
- Back Width: 23 in - 58.42cm
- Total Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Collar: Half
- Liner: Unlined, plus size potential
Juban are typically worn under almost all types of kimono, the exceptions being yukata and onsen kimono. Juban help to protect the inside of the kimono from the natural oils and sweat present on human skin. Furthermore, juban add a touch of modesty to Japanese kimono, and the can be partly seen when worn under a kimono.