This vintage women's iromuji kimono is a delightful soft baby pink color. The rinzu creates an overall texture of no particular style. Iromuji are a semi-formal to formal style of Japanese kimono worn by women, and are a favorite for people who practice tea ceremony. A juban should be worn under this kind of kimono, and a nagoya obi atop it. This kimono is potentially made of silk on the exterior, and very likely to be fully lined in silk.
- Iromuji Condition: B, needs to be ironed with some minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. There is some faint wear around the full-width neck where the collar is folded in half and worn against the neck.
- Wrist To Wrist: 50.5 in - 128.27 cm
- Back Width: 24 in - 60.96 cm
- Total Length: 60 in - 152.4 cm
- Collar: Full (needs a eri-shin collar stiffener)
- Liner: Lined
- Mons: None
- Material Estimate: Organic Interior & Synthetic Exterior
Japanese kimono requires a variety of accessories to be worn in a traditional style. Contrary to popular belief the kimono is not held onto a person by the obi. Obi largely served a decorative role without any functional role. Kimono accessories such as koshihimo play the role of actually holding a kimono on a body. We offer a full range of traditional kimono dressing accessories for sale in our store.