This vintage women's iromuji kimono is an elegant bubblegum pink color. The rinzu creates an overall texture of no particular style. Iromuji are a semi-formal to formal style of Japanese kimono worn by women, and are a favorite for people who practice tea ceremony. A juban should be worn under this kind of kimono, and a nagoya obi atop it. This kimono is potentially made of silk on the exterior, and very likely to be fully lined in silk.
- Iromuji Condition: B+, gently used with some faint and minor flaws that have no serious impact on wear or presentation. There is some faint discoloration around the full-width collar where it is folded and worn against the skin.
- Wrist To Wrist: 52 in - 132.08 cm
- Back Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Total Length: 59 in - 149.86 cm
- Collar: Full (needs a eri-shin collar stiffener)
- Liner: Lined
- Mons: 1
- Material Estimate: Organic Interior & Synthetic Exterior
Japanese kimono requires a variety of accessories to be worn in a traditional style. Contrary to popular belief the kimono is not held onto a person by the obi. Obi largely served a decorative role without any functional role. Kimono accessories such as koshihimo play the role of actually holding a kimono on a body. We offer a full range of traditional kimono dressing accessories for sale in our store.